Changes I've made....
- 3-4 cups fresh veggies daily
- 8 cups water daily
- equal protein and carbs in a meal
- at least 540 minutes of exercise per week
- Small meals, 4-6 per day
- Resistance training 3x week (part of 540 mins)
- Daily Multi-Vitamin (Centrum)
- Daily Fish Oil Pill
- Daily Calcium/Magnesium (my pms is cured!!)
Do not forget that veggies and fruits are CARBS! This is where carb loading happens...not the pasta and rice we've all been told to do. I gained 10 lbs my first year of training due to this--it is WAY TOO EASY to overeat pasta. Can you only eat a portion size?? 1/2 cup?? I doubt it!
more thoughts to come.....