Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pulling it all together.....

31 miles of running last week. Someone in my running group told me that I'm doing too much, definitely going to hurt myself. I just don't know what's right or wrong--trying to listen to my body. I still havent started any speed or tempo work..just not sure I'm ready for it.

I'm going forward with keeping 30+ miles a week and I've added a spinning class once already this week! I didnt do all the tensions the teacher recommended, but I made it thru the whole class!! Tho, I must admit, I was a smidge sore the next couple of days. I'm going to try to do two spinning classes a week, along with two strength classes.

On the days I was sore I wasnt sure I should still do my runs....Coach Fred said that I should take my pulse before I get out of bed and if it was WNL (medical term for within normal limits) then I could head out. It was 52 both days after the spin......so off I went! Gosh, I'm loving this...am I crazy?????

No comments: