Friday, December 09, 2005

Electrical Muscle Stimulation

OK....I went and done did it!! I hurt myself. Not sure how--too much, too soon, too fast??? I didnt even get into the heavy-duty marathon long runs yet! I have even added a biweekly strength and spin class. I did everything by the book, doggoneit! And the left shin didnt care....it still yelled out!! So I went to the physical therapist and she strapped her fancy EMS machine to my leg and zapped it! She wasnt sure if it was a stress fracture or just a shin splint, so I've been sent to see a Doc for an xray.

So on my perfect day off...Monday...the one day a year I really treat myself to a spa day...Cuz it's my birthday!!!....I have to sit in a doctors office and get an xray---Life aint fair I tell ya!

Oh well...I'm continuing with the spin class and strength class twice a week. I guess I'll bump it up if running will be a no-no for awhile. Who knows.....maybe I could learn to swim!!??

2 comments:

Black Knight said...

Happy birthday. Don't surrender, swim, lift weights, row.....
Think positive and take care.

Lora said...

Thx, Stefano, for the good wishes and the support!
Rowing huh? I like, I like!!