Thursday, December 01, 2005

A Woman's Prerogative....

I started a spin class last week---and this week a strength class. I'm really not happy being a "turtle"--just don't know how to move to the next stage without too much pain! So, I thought if I strengthen up, include non-jarring aerobics to lose a bit more weight, the speed will come easier. I've never been afraid to workout...I rather love it/need it. (Hello endorphins, my old friends.)

So here's the plan to get me to my next Marathon--> http://www.tampabayrun.com/
Monday...........4-5 mile run, tempo
Tuesday..........5-8 mile run
Wednesday....Strength Class & Spin Class
Thursday.......4-5 mile run
Friday.............5-8 mile run, Strength Class
Saturday........10-20 mile long run
Sunday...........Spin Class--read NY Times!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!! (for now)

No comments: