Friday, December 16, 2005

Infected by an Italian

So Run with the Black Knight infected me! Is there more to me to know?? I'll try hard!

First, the rules: Write 5 random facts about yourself, and then list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected. (Who started this?? I want names!!!)

  1. I've never aquired the taste for beer. I'm all about water.
  2. I hit a lady the first day I got my license (she was fine!) When I got out to check on her, I locked my keys in my car. I discovered valium that day!
  3. Halloween is all about slutty costumes for me.
  4. Born and bred in Brooklyn, NY, I was all about being a street-wise city girl. Teenage summers I was sent upstate NY to summer camp. In the middle of the night, I would sneak out of my bunk and make my way over to the boys side. I had to cross a rocky pond and climb a hill to get there.....Mother Nature tapped me on the shoulder those nites and I've never been the same.
  5. I hardly wear makeup, I hate shopping, I dont wear jewelry, I drive a jeep and I love getting dirty. Thank goodness I have a vagina to remind me I'm a chick!

My turn to infect??? You all got the bug already...oh wait....my buddy who ran beside me at the Chicago Marathon---ReenRuns--she's diseased now!!!

1 comment:

Black Knight said...

Ciao, I beg your pardon for the infection but you know the virus run faster than ... a runner. However I was in Chicago in the summer 1999 during the days of the riot (if i remember the White Pride group had problems with the afro-americans)perhaps I left some virus at that time